What day is it?
- A Little Bit of ADD dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/a-l… https://t.co/ZYrY1LPQGT 3 years ago
- On Grief – Part 2 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/on-… https://t.co/w9CmxqmWRC 3 years ago
- Waking Up dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/wak… https://t.co/r7434yPdPo 3 years ago
- On Grief – Part 1 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-… https://t.co/ETOp4Wc7PU 3 years ago
- Rage Tears dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/rag… 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Originally from January 21, 2006 – Boy, age 6 I am a fairly well-educated woman. I have managed very successful businesses, including being a major part of getting them to the point of said success. I have managed large crews … Continue reading
Originally from June 27, 2006 – Boy, age 6 We’re big on cartoons in this house. By big, I mean we have lots of cartoons on DVD. Not just any cartoons, mind you; only classics will do. That crap they … Continue reading
I am in the other room. TB and Boy are watching television. Well, technically, TB is watching television, and Boy has slithered into the room at an opportune moment. Said television program? Scrubs. is jordan trying to tell elliott that … Continue reading
I know there are people who feel the way that Calvin does, and I understand why, I really do. However. If you’re someone who has ever been covered in multiple byproducts of children, pets, spouses, self, etc., while attempting to … Continue reading
I just had to punish my son for the first ‘real’ time. At the end of my short, very calm speech, I wanted to grab him up in my arms, hug the stuffing out of him, and tell him it … Continue reading
I am crabby today. In order to spare you the majority of my craptastic attitude, which I wish I could also be sparing myself, I instead shall bring you the world’s finest slayer of tiny stuffed chipmunks. You’re welcome.