What day is it?
- A Little Bit of ADD dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/a-l… https://t.co/ZYrY1LPQGT 1 year ago
- On Grief – Part 2 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/on-… https://t.co/w9CmxqmWRC 1 year ago
- Waking Up dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/wak… https://t.co/r7434yPdPo 1 year ago
- On Grief – Part 1 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-… https://t.co/ETOp4Wc7PU 1 year ago
- Rage Tears dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/rag… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Nadia Bloom, the lovely 11-year-old girl who spent several days lost in a swamp, was blessedly found safe and barely the worse for wear – an amazingly lucky girl. An aside that has been mentioned is that Nadia also has … Continue reading
Every once in a while someone calls it like it is, and then someone else posts it to You Tube. Happy Monday.