What day is it?
- A Little Bit of ADD dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/a-l… https://t.co/ZYrY1LPQGT 3 years ago
- On Grief – Part 2 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/on-… https://t.co/w9CmxqmWRC 3 years ago
- Waking Up dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/wak… https://t.co/r7434yPdPo 4 years ago
- On Grief – Part 1 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-… https://t.co/ETOp4Wc7PU 4 years ago
- Rage Tears dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/rag… 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
The Boy has decided that work is not “fun.” Therefore, every time I tell him that I’m heading into my office to get some work done, he says: okay, have boring! I think we’re raising a Marx brother.
To the man who bought me Lego Rock Band for Christmas, who takes The Boy on long bike rides in the park, who tugs with the dog because she’s too strong for me. To the man who stops at Walgreens … Continue reading
Having a very bad, no good, terrible, horrible day. So far, have spent more time in tears today than not. That will change later because I will eventually get up and walk away from my desk. For now, though, this … Continue reading