What day is it?
August 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A Little Bit of ADD dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/a-l… https://t.co/ZYrY1LPQGT 1 year ago
- On Grief – Part 2 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/on-… https://t.co/w9CmxqmWRC 1 year ago
- Waking Up dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/wak… https://t.co/r7434yPdPo 1 year ago
- On Grief – Part 1 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-… https://t.co/ETOp4Wc7PU 1 year ago
- Rage Tears dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/rag… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: dog
I know there are people who feel the way that Calvin does, and I understand why, I really do. However. If you’re someone who has ever been covered in multiple byproducts of children, pets, spouses, self, etc., while attempting to … Continue reading
I am crabby today. In order to spare you the majority of my craptastic attitude, which I wish I could also be sparing myself, I instead shall bring you the world’s finest slayer of tiny stuffed chipmunks. You’re welcome.
I may just have to turn “Summer” into a new page for the host of fun things that will be my summer at home with The Boy. For instance, so far today my son has: Told me about the “hot” … Continue reading
When I said before that I was accident-prone? Yeah, that might have been understating it just a bit. Tonight, I was playing with the dog with her most fabulous toy, which is basically very tough tennis ball material in the … Continue reading