What day is it?
- A Little Bit of ADD dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/a-l… https://t.co/ZYrY1LPQGT 3 years ago
- On Grief – Part 2 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/on-… https://t.co/w9CmxqmWRC 3 years ago
- Waking Up dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/wak… https://t.co/r7434yPdPo 3 years ago
- On Grief – Part 1 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-… https://t.co/ETOp4Wc7PU 3 years ago
- Rage Tears dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/rag… 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2009
(Si, yo soy gringa.) They’re done, they’re filed, they’re mailed, and I’m not drunk. Only one thing wrong with that picture. Mmmkay, two things. I’m also not asleep. But, I was proud of myself for how well I managed that … Continue reading
I am completely in love with this one.
Hello, you’ve reached the home of Dyskinesia. She is currently busily hating the government, screaming at the top of her lungs, digging through piles of paper/boxes of paper/files of paper, occasionally disparaging the mother of everyone who has ever worked … Continue reading
WARNING: This post could be a trigger. LITERARY WARNING: This post is a disaster. It has been written in 3 different stages over a few months, and since we know my time factor today, I’m going to let it go … Continue reading
Is there anything better, after a 10-hour day at work, than spending the better part of the next 8 hours working on your kid’s homework project that no child of that age could possibly do with even a lot of … Continue reading
We love ya, baby. (What’s better than, Whassamattawitchubooooy??) …and something I’d never seen before. 🙂 (Big shout out to Heather for making me not feel crazy. 😉 )