What day is it?
- A Little Bit of ADD dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/a-l… https://t.co/ZYrY1LPQGT 1 year ago
- On Grief – Part 2 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/on-… https://t.co/w9CmxqmWRC 1 year ago
- Waking Up dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/wak… https://t.co/r7434yPdPo 1 year ago
- On Grief – Part 1 dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-… https://t.co/ETOp4Wc7PU 1 year ago
- Rage Tears dyskinesia.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/rag… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: October 2008
I come to you with an update not that *I* am still alive, but to let you know that TB is still with us. In a passed out on the couch in a NyQuil-induced fever-fogged stupor kind of way. Yes, … Continue reading
All I’m sayin’ is that it should be illegal for any bill to have a due date that is a federal holiday and, therefore, banks are closed that day. Would that really be so hard?!?!? Frick!
A minimum of once a year, we stop, drop, and roll ourselves on out to the other side of town to sit with a bunch of public school system (PSS) people whom we do not know, and who do not … Continue reading
Every once in a while, I trip over a link on login that draws my attention. Mudflats has been on the front page quite a bit recently, no doubt because of posts like this one, live blogging the debate. ” … Continue reading
Long ago and far away, I learned my lesson about writing, talking, blogging about anything having to do with politics (and the host of other polarizing issues) on the internet or, ya know, out loud outside of my living room … Continue reading