Uuuuuuhnnhnhhuhnnhhggghghhgh. My head hurts.
No, I’m not hungover, though I suppose I’ve felt in a semi-perpetual state of it recently. I’ve had so much to say of late and yet have been so quiet because of all that Muchness, so let me ‘splain. No, es too much. Let me sum up.
In the last several weeks, I have:
- Suffered from some female troubles that I’ll spare you except to say it was something like 52 days out of 70.
- Seen 2 different doctors for said above issue and am still waiting for help/answers (hmm, that first visit was a month ago yesterday, having had 17 days of said trouble BEFORE that).
- Had someone quit without notice.
- Attempted to amputate a digit from my hand.
- Royally screwed up my leg, netting me crutches, several copays, and a wise “be careful with it” from a specialist.
- Had someone else quit without notice (stay with me now, that’s 2).
- Received a jury summons.
- Had torrential downpours turn to water seepage in the basement.
- Bumped into something in the dark and screwed up my leg more.
- Started training 2 people to replace the 2 who left (read: started spending all my time at work again).
- Awoke on Mother’s Day to a feudal kingdom of ants in my kitchen.
- Killed said ants, collected said dead, sprayed said kitchen, left said house … came home to a barbarian hoard of ants in my kitchen.
- SIGH, repeat.
- Hurt leg badly again — ya know, stepping foot out of my doorway.
- Had someone quit without notice. (3 is the magic number)
- Not been able to complete and turn in the paperwork for the new school – who undoubtedly think I’m awesome for that.
- Remembered that I still haven’t done anything about that damn jury summons.
- Fallen asleep during whatever I was doing, including writing this, because I am constantly exhausted.
Yeah, just did that sleep thing here about 20 times. Since the last one found me waking up holding down the R key to an impossible amount even for the trill-ing-est of Spaniards, I’m giving up for a bit before I actually have to do constructive things.
Rest assured that I miss you all and will be back.