How Well Do You Know Your Significant Other?
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Mythbusters, Scrubs, Six Feet Under, MotoGP, or he’s playing Rock Band.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
No salad. Meat.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Bourbon and Coke, maybe in the same glass, maybe not. What kind of bourbon will vary.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Small town, Virginia. Smaller town than mine, but muuuuuuch bigger school.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
Wear? 11 Need? 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Motorcycles. (…and I *think* this answer would be the same even if “boobs” were an option, but it would be reeeally close!)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
My homemade steak and cheese sub or my homemade hot sausage sandwich. Depends on mood.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Reese’s peanut butter cups.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cocoa Pebbles. Loves Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Krispies too, but too rough on the mouth.
11. What would he never wear?
Pink. Although, if I were to sign something that guaranteed sex twice a day for the rest of his life if he’d don a pink tutu for an hour every weekend… Never say never.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Carolina Panthers, but only because MotoGP riders aren’t really considered a “sports team.”
13. Who did he vote for?
Not really mine to tell, but Obama.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Laura had the perfect answer: Tell him “No”
16. What is his heritage?
American. They’ve gone back about 300 years in his ancestry and haven’t made it out of the states yet. I’m betting Welsh.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
A very special chocolate-pecan pie of my very own recipe, thank you. Otherwise, simple yellow cake, no frosting, served warm right out of the oven.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No. He was busy plotting the overthrow of society and learning guitar to pick up chicks.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Riding a motorcycle, working on a motorcycle, primping a motorcycle, talking about a motorcycle… getting the drift?
20. What is one unique talent he has?
His memory for facts, figures, trivia, music — it’s a little frightening, truly. I have to admit though that he remembers all kinds of things from our early years together that I don’t, and it’s fun to be reminded. 🙂
(Bonus points for whoever gets the reference in the title!)